Polyurethane condoms SAGAMI Original 0,01 (20 pcs)
Description Polyurethane condoms SAGAMI Original 0,01 (20 pcs)
Sagami Original 0.01 Condom is the world's thinnest condom with only 0.018 mm thinness. This thinness has been realized by using polyurethane instead of latex (rubber). Since its launch in September 2014, Sagami Original 0.01 has been the best selling condom in Japan, with great worldwide popularity, too.
10 Characteristics of Sagami Original 0.01
- Thinness. The strength of polyurethane enables this product to be much thinner than normal latex condoms. This is one of the thinnest condoms in the world and it's half the thickness of normal latex condoms.
- Toughness. Approx 3 times higher bursting pressure and 2 times higher tension strength in comparing with normal latex condoms.
- Heat conductivity. With its superior heat conductivity, heat is transmitted to your partner as if almost no condom was being used.
- Odorless. It contains no protein, so there is no rubber latex smell.
- Smoothness. Alignment of urethane molecules in high density makes a smoother surface and natural feeling.
- Transparency. High transparency creates a visually natural feeling.
- Oil resistance. Much more resistant against oil than normal latex condoms.
- Long life. Long-term stability during the product's lifetime.
- Latex allergy free. Contains no rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
- Biocompatibility.Biocompatible and non-toxic, safe to use.
Product Details of Sagami Original 0.01
- Size: Ø36 x W170mm (Ø1.4 x 6.7'')
- Material: Polyurethane
- Content: 20 Pieces
- Made in Malaysia
Tags: Sagami Original