Polyurethane condoms SAGAMI Original 0.02 (10 pcs)
Description Polyurethane condoms SAGAMI Original 0.02 (10 pcs)
Polyurethane condoms SAGAMI Original 0.02
2nd generation with a wall thickness of about 17 microns.
- Sagami Original 002 are almost imperceptible and the most reliable condoms in the world! Wall thickness: 0.02 mm - three times thinner than standard latex condoms.
- The strength of polyurethane condoms is 2 times higher in tensile tests and 3 times higher in volumetric expansion tests.
- Their thermal conductivity is 7 times higher than that of latex.High stability at temperature changes increases reliability and shelf life.
- Heat is transferred as if there were no condom. Polyurethane condoms do not contain proteins and, as a result, there is no specific "latex" or "rubber" smell.The absence of proteins and chemical catalysts eliminates the corresponding allergic reactions (according to statistics, from 3 to 10% of the population in different countries are allergic to latex)
- The high packing density of the polyurethane molecules makes the surface exceptionally smooth and contributes to a natural feel. High transparency contributes to the completeness of visual sensations.
- The non-toxicity and complete biocompatibility of polyurethane contribute to safety in use.
- Due to biocompatibility and high reliability, this material is widely used in the production of vascular catheters and artificial hearts.
Feachures condoms SAGAMI Original 0.02
- nominal width: 58 ± 2 mm
- nominal length: 190 ± 10 mm
- lubricant: silicone oil
- color: transparent
- texture: smooth
- packing: 10 pcs
Tags: Sagami Original