The administration of the condomstore4u.com online store guarantees the complete confidentiality of information received from registered users.
All information that you provide during registration will be stored in a secure database. The online store condomstore4u.com guarantees complete confidentiality during the execution of the order, as well as the fact that customer information will be used only to complete the order that it did.
We need your registration data solely so that our managers can contact you by phone, and the delivery service can deliver the goods you ordered to the right place on time. In addition, by registering, you will be able to receive information about all the news of our store: new arrivals of goods, sales, special programs.
If you have any problems or questions on authorization, registration in the store - write to email@example.com, and we will always help you!
Representatives of the condomstore4u.com online store will never ask you for plastic card information or other confidential details.
The owner of the online store condomstore4u.com is
• Registry entry code: 14980574
• Name: Tryst Group OÜ
• Address: Estonia, Tallinn, Kesklinna linnaosa, Ahtri tn 12 10151
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Some objects posted on the site are the intellectual property of the online store condomstore4u.com. The use of such facilities is established by the current legislation of Ukraine.
2. There are links on the site of the condomstore4u.com online store that allow you to go to other sites. The online store condomstore4u.com is not responsible for the information published on these sites, and provides links to them only to ensure convenience for visitors to your site .
Personal Information and Security:
1. The online store condomstore4u.com guarantees that no information received from you will ever be provided to third parties under any circumstances, except as otherwise provided by applicable laws of Ukraine.
2. In certain circumstances, the condomstore4u.com online store may ask you to register and provide personal information. The information provided is used exclusively when processing an order in the online store or to provide the visitor with access to special information.
3. Personal information can be changed, updated or deleted at any time in the "My Account" section.
4. In order to provide you with information of a certain kind, the online store condomstore4u.com with your explicit consent may send informational messages to the e-mail address specified during registration. You can refuse it at any time.
5. Like many other sites, the online store condomstore4u.com uses cooking technology, with which it is configured to work personally with you. In particular, without this technology, it is impossible to work with a basket.
6. The information on this website is purely informative in nature, any changes may be made to them without any prior notice.
7. By registering in the system, you agree to the Security and Information Protection Policy.
Any information that a user provides to the store’s administration cannot be disclosed or transferred to third parties, except as described in europian law.
Getting personal information
To register on the store’s website, the user must enter some personal information, such as first name, last name, address, E-mail, phone, etc. Some personal information may also be provided to a bank or payment system, if the provision of this information is due to the procedure for transferring funds to a payment system, the services of which the user wishes to use, as well as a third-party company to carry out the tasks set by the user. These structures cannot use the information provided for other purposes, except as described in the legislation of Ukraine. Also, when buying goods in a store, the seller is provided with contact details for communication with the buyer. Users of the site, are in the sponsor branch of the partner, can see his data, such as name, first and last letters of the surname and registration date.
Personal Information Control
To control personal information, the system implements verification mechanisms for personal data. Responsibility for any consequences of providing false data lies with the user. In case some data has changed, the user is obliged to correct the data in the system independently, or contact the technical support service to make adjustments.
When registering, each user receives an e-mail confirming his successful registration. Users can receive information from the company using additional information services.
The site may contain links to other sites. The store is not responsible for the content, quality and security policy of these sites. This privacy statement applies only to information posted directly on the Store’s website.
The store ensures the security of user accounts from unauthorized access. To access the closed personal part of the site (Personal Account), the user must enter a user ID (login) and password. The user is required to keep his account information confidential. It is forbidden to transfer this information to third parties. If the user believes that the password has become dangerous, he can change it after entering the Personal Account.
The administration of the site condomstore4u.com reserves the right at any time without warning the user to change the terms of the Security Policy indicating the date of revision. The user is obliged to independently monitor changes to the Security Policy text.